Home > Businesses > Food Drink Cafe Bistro > Cakes Coffee Tea Delicatessen Sandwiches Lunches Teas Snacks
Harveys Coffee Shop & Delicatessen
88 Fore Street, ChudleighTQ13 0HT
A warm welcome awaits you at Harvey’s in the heart of Chudleigh. We are a small, rustic coffee shop and delicatessen with a friendly ambience.
Our licensed coffee shop menu includes:
- the finest Italian coffee in the area (or so our regulars say) –
cappuccino, latte, espresso or mocha, decaffeinated if you wish
- hot chocolate and a wide selection of teas
- cold drinks including organic varieties
- local beers and organic cider, by the glass, mini bottle or bottle
- a great choice of scrumptious cakes, flapjacks, and croissants . Our renowned homemade scones are made on the premises daily.
- light lunches, including jacket potatoes, panini, baguettes and rolls, all served with a wide selection of fillings.
- our specials include bacon, brie and sun-dried tomato ciabattas, a delicious seafood platter made with Dartmouth Smokehouse produce, a Greek salad, and a warm goat’s cheese salad to name a few
Our delicatessen counter includes:
- a selection of the finest English cheeses – Quickes Cheddar, Devon Blue, Sharpham Brie and Cornish organic Brie
- continental meats and cheeses
- fresh bread daily – try our walnut loaf
- our locally sourced ham is also cooked on the premises
- Budleigh Salterton pates
- locally made jams, pickles, honey, chilli chocolate and much more
We also have a selection of buffet menus for that special occasion that can be ordered in advance and delivered to your venue (no Sunday deliveries).
We open at 9am and light lunches are served daily until 3pm, we close at 4.00pm
Our secluded garden is a haven for well-behaved owners and their dogs!
We also hold a bistro evening on several nights of the year, we have at present places available on the 3rd of November we have a three course meal for £15.50 and the menu changes each time it is advisable to book as they do become popular! A quiz night has been aranged for 1st December, Sorry both christmas bistros are booked. Don't forget late night shopping for Chudleigh is 8th December